7/20/11

I need to break out ergo Spotify breaks

Just to explain the spate of posts tagged Spotify breaks. I do nothing lightly when it comes to online. So when I plunked down five bucks a month for Spotify having no devices or anything but this pc and a  little netbook, I realized I was tapped out on a lifetime of music. I write the stuff. It is my natural talent. But I get to the point where I need to crash into all the stuff I have ignored. So I use the STAR thing on Spotify to flag whatever catches my ear and grab the best video I can find from YouTube and post it here. It takes no time at all. Some is old. More and more is new to me. And I enjoy almost everything I put up. Wherefore it behooves you, if you are looking for things you may not know , to click the spotify break or video tag sometimes.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press