7/21/11

It's true I stopped doing HuffPo more than a year ago

From Huffington Post to Yahoo Associated Content with No Regrets - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com HuffPo material boasts of many thousands of bloggers who work for nothing. I moved to Associated Content when HuffPo would no longer give me posting privileges. It had already removed my material from any featured status. Associated Content paid and I believe in payment to those who produce content online. Why then this blog? Because Associated Content is not partial to short form content - particularly news. I am very partial to it. The fact that I can have a few ads here gives me some sense of compensation. And Google is more receptive to material from its own platform than it is to Associated Content material. That is manifestly unfair, I feel, but it is the world we live in,

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press