7/2/11

Koch Brothers Have a Weird Idea of Freedom

Correct me if I am wrong. The Koch brothers have zoomed to forty billion plus because the world is in love with oil and coal and other suicidal energy options. They have the power to launch a car-free world and make it sconomically viable. It is not that hard to figure out. But they persist on the highway to dissaster When I look at the Kochs, I do not think they are an enemy who will really change things. I see them as the flip side of a narrow band of idiocy inhabited by everyone who has the power to create the future. When they wake up, the world will breathe a deep sigh of relief. But for the moment the Kochs are big energy. And between big government and big energy there is little to choose. Neither see the future. Both fail to lead.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press