7/22/11

Let me see this guy confesses and they whack him and we ...

Jose Vargas' License Canceled - The Daily Beast We are so unused to acts of conscience that we do not know how to behave when someone says I have been leading a double life so I will not get deported or otherwise whacked by the adopted country that I love? I mean he writes a full confession and the NYT publishes it. But instead of being being understanding, slack is in short supply. I have such an animosity to our immigration officiousness that I can easily extend it to any other offensive bureaucracy. But I am nuts because I believe in total free movement and the abolition of refugee status in favor of a global citizen card at birth for every last living soul. We need a mass value change in favor of full democracy, full tolerance, full helpfulness and full humility before the reality that we do not know a thing compared to all there is to know.


Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press