7/18/11

Let's see one percent today thank you GOP how much more can you lop off the market

Markets Stumble on Debt and Deficit Worries - NYTimes.com: "Stocks in the United States and Europe fell more than 1 percent on Monday in the wake of the publication late Friday of the results of stress tests on European banks, and as investors remained wary about the debt-ceiling talks in Washington." I swear I saw this coming. I have not got much but what I had I took out of the market when I saw the noxious image of Eric Cantor threatening collapse several months ago. My big wheel friend laughed at me. I keep praying he is right and I am wrong. But Eric Cantor and company do not give a tinker's whatever about me or anyone else who relies on the market for a little bit of wiggle room before they die.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press