7/18/11

Saying leave Casey Anthony alone is like saying don't eat those cookies

Casey Anthony’s Whereabouts Unknown - The Daily Beast This will probably be my only mention of CA. Suffice to say that I do not know what she did or did not do. But where I smell mob and hear the voice of Nancy Grace, I take warning. I am at least inclined to her side. I want her to get somewhere safe and maybe not appear to be who she was for the sake of her protection. Maybe Hamlet had the right idea. Disappearing is not easy to do in our predatory-news environment with everyone wanting to be a citizen journalist and photographer. I wish her the best. On the other hand maybe celebrity is the best protection for those whose images have been bruised and whose names are known worldwide.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press