7/16/11

Story of Job - a Demo in Search of a Production

Story of Job - a Demo in Search of a Production - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com: "Story of Job - a Demo in Search of a Production Suggestive demo excellent material" How many people do you know who would have the nerve to sing the Book of Job. I raise my hand. I always sing texts I do not claim to understand. If I can sing them I reach a level of comprehension deeper than if I simply read the same thing over and over. I have no pride so I do not mind if this is an amateur performance. It opens up automatically so if you want to zap it you need to press the || immediately. You already know that. BTW understanding Job makes you humble, penitent and well disposed toward the universe. Or so I feel.


Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press