7/29/11

Wierd Taliban Appears To Love Killing Children

Bomb Hits Afghan Minibus - The Daily Beast

If I was the Taliban I would not claim credit for killing little children
If I was the Taliban I would probably be thinking about how not to be a Taliban
To act like violent juvenile delinquents while giving loyalty to theological midgets who condone violence
Ought to strike a scintilla of conscience somewhere in the depths of someone who has just claimed credits for breaking the hearts of several families and sending little children to the grave
I will confess however that we have enough violence freaks in our country to make any anger you may feel at least understandable
What if we simply say a pox on all our gratuitous and heretical and disgusting violence

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press