7/28/11

Written shortly before her death.

Good grief Elizabeth just see what you've been through
Enough to sink at least a regiment or two
I doff my cap and make my bow in praise and reverence
And thank my stars for your endurance and omnipotence
If you think I exaggerate read on:

"Elizabeth Taylor's 79th birthday: watching Oscars from hospital bed - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News For the past five years, Taylor has been using a wheelchair due to chronic pain after breaking her back four times. In addition to congestive heart failure, she has also had to deal with three hip-replacement operations, a benign brain tumor, skin cancer and pneumonia, according to Reuters."

Elizabeth Taylor's 79th birthday: watching Oscars from hospital bed - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News.

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press