8/18/11

Cry cry cry, you lapsed Obama followers

Venice For Change: OFA's Contempt For The Left: It's Not A Bug, It's A Feature: "In 2008, I took a six-month unpaid leave of absence to work on the Obama campaign. In fact, I was a Regional Field Organizer in Southern California. I also maxed out my campaign donations - the first time I've ever done that in my life.

"Not in 2012. Next year, I'll be turning my focus on retaking the House, keeping the Senate, and electing good Democrats in local races."

I follow no one. Not even Jesus. Following is dumb. Who is a follower. A wisp in the scheme of things. The community and continuity is what matters. To say that Obama has contempt for the Left is simply to say the man is human and that people function contemptibly in all realms and backwaters. My best reason now for supporting the President is to identify with those who do not imbibe and live by the nostrums of the left wing.

Barack is a wingless President. More power to him.

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press