8/9/11

How two years of GOP hate and obstruction has helped poverty go under the bottom

Barbara Ehrenreich: Nickel and Dimed (2011 Version)

Every time I read an objective view which details the extent of harm being done to the poor in this country I first see in my minds eye the Roberts Court who gave us George Bush the Second. And then I see the Congressional GOP as a lockstep group. And I turn back to what I am reading and more often than not see our President blamed for being weak. This is laughable. Our president has been superhuman in the face of an assault no less virulent than that Lincoln faced, and over the same issues. Read the above any way you like but if you do not agree that the GOP owns the lions share of this crime against the poor, then I will dial down my hopes for 2012 by one person.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press