8/4/11

I've always thought private enterprise should tackle Africa

I've always thought private enterprise should tackle Africa
I always thought it was the only hope
When I was there no one professed hope
That was fifty years ago
Private enterprise could enter into partnership with people and create paradises
They could pioneer ecological solutions
They could become the Club Worlds of Tomorrow
Our private enterprise is roughly synonymous with pusillanimous which means minimally weak of mind and spirit
We build to the micro not the macro
When we build the macro we emulate the past with a patina of green
It is laughable
It is obvious
The timidity and lack of vision of private enterprise shames our recent politics
When I see people forswear their humanitarian angst in favor of some Ayn Rand-scale thinking about things I will bestir myself to penitence for these remarks

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press