8/9/11

May you all live to write your own memoir

Lots of Adam Events Ganya Marriage Pregnancy Graduation Whoosh 1960 - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com: "I think I have supplied a hint regarding an interpretation of young Panflick's activities in recent chapters. He was, I suggest, anxious to achieve some synthesis with, shall we say, normality. I am not saying that Adam was harboring some deep recollection of childhood trauma, though he may well have done so. Nor that he was conflicted regarding his sexual identity. Though in later years he did at least recognize some inclination toward his own gender."

Seriously. The Web opens the door for everyone to let it all hang out. Someone once suggested discourse is everything but I can't remember who. :)

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press