8/16/11

Paul Ryan running? The author of our fiscal doom? Mr Supply Sui-Side

Paul Ryan Mulls 2012 Run: Report - The Daily Beast: "Republican congressman Paul Ryan is strongly considering a 2012 presidential run, according to the Weekly Standard. The magazine claims the Wisconsin representative is on vacation in Colorado to discuss the possible campaign with his family during the congressional recess."

I have never really fancied Colorado. There was a vibe there that got to me. Edgy. Dangerous. Scary. I once drove hell-bent from the heart of Denver to St. Francis, Kansas before I had the composure to stop for a bite to eat. If I was Paul Ryan I would not make any major decisions while on vacation. It could be very bad for all concerned.

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press