8/2/11

Has Rachel Maddow Read "A Pattern Language"?

If I could sit Rachel down sometime - she is less than a mile from where I live in the Apple - I would say we do not need to be told how terrible things are and we do not need what is actually superficial instruction on how to recover.
And there is simply something about the tone that I find grating.
Does Rachel really believe that oil and sprawl and building cars and houses is a recipe for a sustainable and prosperous economy?
Does she believe that without reforming the scale of our communities to provide some basis for viable local economies that we will have anything other than a structure designed for anomie and ultimate stasis?
Does the phrase car free cyber cities resonate with her?
Has she read A Pattern Language?
I could go on.
  
Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press