8/1/11

The scam continues and Apple seems Kafkaesque

Apple can't stop ongoing iTunes charge scam - Computerworld: "IDG News Service - Users of Apple's iTunes services should keep a close eye on PayPal and credit card statements for fraudulent iTunes charges.

For more than a year, scammers have been racking up unauthorized charges on iTunes accounts, leaving Apple's customers to clean up the mess."

I am not even an Apple customer and have spent the whole morning reckoning with this mess. Paypal says it is investigating on my behalf. The Apple site I was directed to was unnavigable, a usability mess and part of the obfuscatory system I associate with degenerate capitalism.

Don't get me wrong I would live capitalism to work. Not to mention democracy. And government.
Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press