9/10/11

Back from the hospital

I rarely get into Tweet territory of the sort implied by the headline. But a tad of the personal does not ruin a content blog. My sweetheart (aka wife) took a bad fall at work yesterday and is in the hospital waiting from some surgery. This coincided with some laser work on my eyes so I could not be immediately present. Following on my mom's death (albeit at 102) a few weeks back, by all rights I should feel a bit of trauma. And I have. It will mean some times away from my pursuit here. And moments of testing while I try to doff some of the dependencies that grow in a relationship with someone of infinite generosity. My thoughts are on a future in which even the worst of this will serve to create strength and resilience.

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press