9/20/11

Corrupt law enforcement handles stuff

Markman: A Film About Jesus:

"EXTERIOR. DESOLATE DESERT ROAD OUTSIDE LAS VEGAS. LATE AFTERNOON.

Tiger in his cruiser.

The Mayor's BIG BLACK LINCOLN pulls up alongside it.

Tiger and Mayor talk through open windows.

TIGER: Hey, I can handle WATTERS:. I can handle everything.

MAYOR: No.

TIGER: Whoa, your honor. The first one was your idea. I'm just cleaning up loose ends. I always clean up loose ends.

MAYOR: Jesus.

TIGER: The town's still ours, Mr. Mayor. That ain't gonna change. If I were you you know what I'd do. Quit. Lay low for a while. Let someone else take the heat.

The Mayor's paranoia gets a boost.

MAYOR: Who is David Markman?

TIGER: Just another asshole, Mr. Mayor.

MAYOR: Who the hell is he, Tiger?

TIGER: Ask Reverend Calmus Jones. Markman used to work for the Reverend.

MAYOR: Oh? Worked for him, really? Huh.

TIGER: Troublemaker, so I've heard. But nothing that can't be handled.
"

'via Blog this'

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press