9/10/11

The task of this century is to affirm ontological values that can save us and the planet

I saw an amusing Guy Kawasaki infographic
I was amused til I got to the bottom which said Do Not Impose Values
Or something like that

Since I regularly suggest the ontological values
Tolerance democracy helpfulness and non-idolatry
I wish to suggest that by ontological I mean
there are universal values
They cannot be imposed by others
They are either chosen or not

The proof of this lies in the fact that
Interactively they work to advance history
This is different than Marxism or any other ideology
It is stronger than ideology
It is reality

Just my version if it
Perhaps
But I choose to think not
The only freedom we really possess is to choose the
values upon which we base our actions
Or more precisely
to say no to what is opposed to
tolerance
democracy
helpfulness
and
non-idolatry

These ontological values cannot be imposed
They are lodged deep within the universal consciousness
And the individual consciousness of everyone who lives
Including those who will have nothing to do with them

What philosophy has missed
and religion has failed to infer
are values which are doable provable
pragmaticist
The task of this century is to affirm ontological values
that can save us and the planet

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press