10/24/11

He pushed Adam into the corner. Hard.

Manhattan Bully Wars:

"Maldbar re-grabbed Adam's hair. He turned him around. He marched him smartly to the corner next to the blackboard.

"That is the stupidest thing I ever heard," he cried. "If everybody believed that, the world would be full of irresponsible idiots, saying, 'I'm not the only one, I'm not the only one, I'm not the only one'. I will ask you one more time. Are you so stupid you really believe such a lame and childish excuse?"

He pushed Adam into the corner. Hard.

Adam pressed his head against the cool walls, trying to think. His inhaled the dull smell of the yellow paint. He listened for the liberating bell. Freedom. Release. Now. But it did not ring. The only ringing was in his head."

'via Blog this'

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press