10/29/11

Traffic Musings


I am wondering how much search engines count any more
Only a small fraction of my visitors are referred by Google sites and no other engines appear in my stats
MySpace leads all others
Facebook not much at all
I suppose one could gin up search engine traffic by
following the varied rules of SEO
But I wonder if the reality has not changed 
And if one would not
be best advised to reach the Social Networks

Full disclosure
My daily traffic after a few months
 varies between a few hundred and a thousand page views daily
When I am active it is generally closer to 1000
I have no idea how reliable the Blogger stats are
The only way I measure impact/influence is if I hear things I have said echoed elsewhere
That means a community of interest has formed
Regardless what or who the source may be
In the realm of things like values and global democratic revolution
It is the spread and depth of community that counts

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press