11/29/11

Adam Panflick is my name. And no, I am not threatening you.

Manhattan Bully Wars:

""Adam Panflick is my name. And no, I am not threatening you. I am pointing to your heart. You are cruel. You are a bully. Take up another line of work. Get help."

Adam was on the portly side, a trifle large for his age. His father Melchezedek had concluded he was smart  and put him into Parousia a year ahead of himself.  There were tolerable woman teachers his first two years in grade's three and four, but two subsequent years of male teachers, particularly Maldbar, had been a disaster. Adam's response: Get no higher than a C- in anything. Fail math. Risk the tweaks, but no more.

Adam began to sway from side to side, slowly waving the yardstick like a languid baton. He observed himself as in a dream. A silenced Maldbar slumped into his chair."

'via Blog this'

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press