11/21/11

The Occupy agenda is right here

ShortFormContent at Blogger: At times, horizontalism can feel like utopian theatre.

You see I have merely suggested the parameters. All depends on people deciding what they want. But it does involve the most tactile reality. What we called houses. What we called transportation. What we called plumbing. What we called education. Occupy knows with me that we need to build an entirely new world. That we will build such. All I am doing is stating the obvious. That it be car free where we are living. That it be open to anyone and affordable to all. That it be chosen. That it be universal. Of course the fact that this solves global warming is incidental. I have reached my shortform limit.


Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press