12/15/11

Adam consoles hiimself at Gay Blades following his tweaking

Manhattan Bully Wars (1947): 2. Gay Blades:

'via Blog this'

Manhattan Bully Wars (1947) is just getting started. I've begun a blogroll there that will be a comprehensive list of reviewed bullying sites. And I have begun posting individual chapters of this original novella. It is part fiction and part memoir. I generally avoided direct bullying at this particular school. (I think I have a streak of Falstaff.) But I received the tweaks noted from a teacher there and was privy to consistent bullying and outright fighting which was never halted by any authority. Later on several occasions I did experience some group attacks. All violence is under discussion today and all of it has instinctive and philosophical roots. The instinctive roots are perfectly fine when they do not result in violence toward oneself or others. They are survival-related.  The philosophical roots lie in the limitations of binary thinking (protagonist-antagonist) and the failure to understand the triadic and progressive nature of the reality we inhabit.

Complete Text of Manhattan Bully Wars

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press