12/9/11

Blago more victim than perp

Blagojevich Gets 14 Years In Prison For Corruption - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque:

'via Blog this'

No one agrees with me but I have no soft spot for U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald. I do not believe that Blago asked for a job in so many words or that he was doing more than observing the truth - that the power he had was worth something. I found the general attitude of Fitzgerald galling and self-righteous and I hope that Blago will have the shortest possible time served.

UPDATE: No one seems to agree with me still. Nothing turns up as I search for Patrick save some notes in his Wikipedia entry that remind us of his overbearing Blago press conference. The presumption of guilt was dripping. And of course it took two trials to get the job done.

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press