12/12/11

Overview What Do I Know


A nomad of the universe knows little
And that every day is new and therefore knowledge grows and changes 
I know that the economy's illness extends to even the way it does math
Hence Occupy is more accurate than whether the GDP is up or down
And someone who trades and produces nothing is very different
From anyone who actually does something of value to someone else
Like a worker or a teacher or a cop or 
You know what I mean 
I know we need to choose between alternatives that
Are not easy
I know I need to get my environment drill down
And articulate it better than hitherto
I know that Abba lives and moves each day
In dialogue with all who commune with him
And I know that words retain the selfsame power 
They always have
My most important words are
On every page of this blog
At the bottom 

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press