2/13/12

Becoming a Kindle publisher

A Review of Many Ways in Which I Have Made Money Writing and an Emerging Point of View - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com:

"A while ago I decided to become a publisher. At the moment my platform is Kindle. I have uploaded the texts of most of my older and newer writing along with other works. I get a trickle of income now. Perhaps it will grow. My notion is to fold everything I write into brief thematic Kindle books that I sell at a low price.

This gives me complete control over how I organize texts. That pleases me no end. It is also a plus to think that cyberspace is the probable future location of all printed matter. Those who see this may well be ahead of the curve."

'via Blog this'

Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press