2/28/12

Santorum goes down or we're in trouble

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com:

'via Blog this'

As I've said for a while, Romney can lose in Michigan and still rebound. I will admit my bias. Santorum strikes me as dangerous poison. Literally certifiable. I can see his desultory little-boy laugh as I write. The reason I think my bias is correct is that I am not alone. As Romney becomes a bumbling but harmless old shoe, Santorum comes off as the sort who says I'm serious and you immediately try to find a way out of the room. So my call is that Romney may well win in Michigan but that all the Armageddon talk about him being out of the race if he loses is so much media 24 hour amendable stuff. He will persist. Gingrich will surprise and when it is over Santorum will be third or else we should be very afraid.





Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press