2/5/12

Some ideas on privacy you may not like.

Some ideas on privacy you may not like.

1. Do not call does not work Do not track will not work. It is up to me to protect myself. I do not use the phone except in rare cases. Most invaders will not leave a message. I do not use my cell phone except in emergencies and do not give the number out.

2. We avoid debt like the plague. I always have even when all I had was a $129 unemployment check. We pay our card off immediately and call if the company is late with the bill.

3. Stand up for yourself but do not waste time with it. I have done admirable things Google and Facebook will never know or care about and other things I am ashamed of and repent of. I am normal in this respect. Few people would say different. But assume that even if people have all the info about you that is out there they will get it wrong. That is the state of reality. Let it roll off your back.

4. Mindfulness is the Lord's best gift to us when it comes to conduct of all sorts. Incidentally the good Lord is in you so you have no privacy whatsoever. And indeed you are accountable to all. And to the law. Try the straight and not too wide.

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press