3/25/12

All our works are musement and fallibility



I let a whole day go by without posting
I was busy getting my Kindle trove in order
None of the books I have there had been republished 
To conform with Kindle's evolving platform
Who can complain about a 70 percent royalty on books you sell
for under ten bucks

I wake up filled with thoughts like quantum physics is fallible
because no one can get outside of it
And because movement is always (at least) tertiary
But I have nothing but a dunce cap to wear when it comes to science
If I think undulation is a good thing to describe
how things move
and that everything has a mind of its own 
What matter

But consider this
How can anyone say how things are
When no one can get outside  of it
Whatever it might be
It is funny to me that we think we can arrive at truth
By getting to the smallest element
We have Peirce to remind us that all our works
are musement and fallibility
But that we are a community
and we progress
And in that sentence lies more than a smidgeon or smidgen of truth 

Anyway
Good morning




Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press