3/22/12

I heard the cry of justice welling up from Broadway



I heard the cry of justice welling up from Broadway
And I thought of Occupy and Al Sharpton and activism
And wished the pain that I have had for two weeks now
Would relent enough so that I could don my hoodie
And go down and join the march
I join it now with words to all who likewise
Could not march
But whose hearts like mine are with the child
His parents
And with those who find in this the leverage we need to turn this country away 
From the vile poilitics that created a kaw
That permits murder with impunity
In Florida
A state whose residents I now pity
Since the number who have died in claimed self defense has
Tripled since the law was
Passed
Thanks Marco



Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press