3/31/12

My answer to Will Facebook ever become a TV network? - Quora

(16) Will Facebook ever become a TV network? - Quora: "Since we are being far-fetched, how about everyone becoming a network in which case the content is the performance and Facebook or other SNs are the places where audiences gather. I see this as less contrived than reality TV. I am not sure what I mean exactly, but the image I have is of performer x (I do have someone in mind but he is not with us anymore) sitting at home with his guitar playing snatches of this and that. Since everything is recorded and editable such input could take multiple forms. Facebook would profit to the extent to which it is a usable interactive device."

'via Blog this'



Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press