4/5/12

How to rearrange boards at Pinterest

Stephen Rose (abbasway) on Pinterest:

'via Blog this'

The help on this can leave you hanging a bit. Here are the steps. When you are signed in you will see an Edit Profile button top center just above the boards. To the right of the button is a very small thingy which is the link to rearrange your boards. It says that when you mouse over it. When your boards have been easily dragged to conform with your desires, you need to confirm the new arrangement. I forgot to do this and was wondering why nothing had changed. Pinterest is quite user friendly but I think this operation can use a gentle push. There is no text indicating rearrange boards except if you happen to mouse over the thingy. If it is an icon, excuse me but it is hardly self evident, at least to me. You will see at the link above that I am taking Pinterest seriously, along with Social Networking as a whole. I think it is only a matter of time before clunky sites like UNICEF's create a more Twitter-like usability. I would say many sites have regressed over the last ten years while the need for max-convenience and speed has increased. I used to work at UNICEF. It is a great organization. It should stick as much to T shirts as to text.



Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press