4/2/12

An Irate Mildred Purse Can Smell the Koch Brothers When They Lie


The doyenne of Beacon Hill, Mildred Purse, has a most perspicacious nose. Her statement below borders on the extreme, even for her. But she is steamed. She plans to use her sonorous voice to do in the Koch brothers before they do the entire world in.




Koch boys, I could not eat my midday meal today. I was literally sick. All because you have made being wealthy a bad word. You are single-handedly sullying the reputation of the rich. And the payoff is that I can smell banality. Even with a light wind in the direction of Beacon Hill, I smell not only your oily companies but  you yourselves . My sensitive, blue-blooded nostrils are in great pain. You are lying about the one man who can keep us from regressing to the depths of  hell created by that George - I cannot even speak his name. And when you lie, I smell it. Disgusting. It lacks the clean smell you get around an old-style barn. It is mingled with chemicals that you produce whose names I do not even know. They're all poison. You better stop or I will find you and give you a good Beacon Hill caning. Be fairly warned. Repent or else.

Everything You Need  to Know to Boycott Koch Products

Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press