'via Blog this'
The New York times giveth and taketh away paragraph by paragraph.
In the piece above the Gray Lady cites an odd poll to surmise that Romney has a better standing among women than the President. This is so fatuous that were FOX to claim it it would be laughed out of court.
Here are five reasons one might surmise that the President will achieve victory in November on a wave of female support.
1. Romney wants to zap Rowe v. Wade and Bork the Supreme Court
2. Romney cannot be depended on to support equal pay
3. Romney threatens women's access to vital health care
4. Romney will zap Planned Parenthood
5. Romney mirrors a patriarchal culture. At Bain only 10 percent of middle leadership were women