10/1/12

Since Obama did not zing Mitt much in Debate One I am reposting your zingers for Tuesday

Reposted Sunday 14 October
We do need to face Mitt down before 50 million, eh?

Original post:

Today I asked friends on Twitter to send me Obama zingers - 
things he could say to Romney in the debate
Here is the first batch
 "I won't be lectured on transparency by a man who won't release more than two years of his own tax forms."
 Obama Zinger - Mitt, are the American people expected to believe you trust in our banks when you store your wealth overseas?
 Walk on stage, drop pile of papers on table, "Here's the last 12 years of mine...again..Mitt?"
 Obama should say he also loves and cares for mans best friend and would not put him on top of a moving car.
  MItt, before we begin tonight,let me introduce you to some of the 47%.they're sitting in the audience 
  Obama zinger: Mitt, you've surrounded yourself w/Bush economic and war advisers whose policies caused recession!
 I know human beings. I've worked with human beings and, Mitt, you're no human being.
 Obama to debate hosts: You aren't filming this, are you ?
  Mitt, that huge lead I have...You Built That. 
  Just flew in and man are my arms tired....from trying to roll down those windows.


Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press