The first ten maxims from Triadic World
a $1.99 Kindle Book that
summarizes conclusions of 50 years
that are in synch with the
1. Triadic philosophy assumes that the age of the automobile is ending along with the age of oil.
2. The end of oil and the eclipse of the automobile are essential to the creation of a just planet.
3. The world has so increased the speed of change that this very century will see developments that lead us past the current age.
4. Inherent in the coming change is the elimination of the massive disparity between wealth and poverty.
5. Economic justice is the fruit of an embrace of tolerance, democracy, helpfulness and non-idolatry.
6. Triadic philosophy affirms prosperity as a reasonable ideal but rejects the binary distinction between socialism and capitalism.
7. The essence of socialism is the reasonable and rational regulation of free enterprise.
8. The essence of capitalism is the creation of wealth by means of useful products that expand markets and lower costs.
9. A triadic world will see socialism and capitalism in terms of the root triad of Reality Ethics and Aesthetics.
10. The fruit of a triadic world will be the iteration of new and transformed communities that are integral.