6/20/14

In my defense

I have been characterized as incoherent, a mess, nonsense, unethical and a scoundrel in response to Rethinking Reality. In my defense: I have been writing on the Web from the beginning, first as the moderator of a successful forum on Ecunet, then on various blogs. When I wrote daily for UN agencies and for newspapers and magazines, and as editor of the lead magazine CHOICES for UNDP, no one applied these terms to me. Since I do not believe that characterization is far removed from casting spells, and since I feel no animosity toward the author of this one, I will merely say that I have considerable faith that I am on to something, not something that is Peircean, but something I have fairly suggested is related to his thought. It (Triadic Philosophy) is influenced by Peirce, to borrow from Harold Bloom. If the moderator of the Peirce list agrees that I should not continue this, I am happy not to. But I will defend my right to write as I do. And I will stand by what I have written, reserving as always the right to revise it. Like Peirce himself, I have had a life of collision with persons who have taken exception to me. I think well outside the box. But I must conclude that in 78 years I have never been the recipient of an attack like this.


The Slow as Molasses Press

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press