11/16/18

Breathing In


I write everything that happens
fall where may
Here’s one on meditation
a discovery
What puts you in near trance
It cannot be the same for everyone
But that is how I fathom a certain level of consciousness
If I breathe in my own mantra Love Power deeply
and on exhale say perhaps a few words as a target
it takes but three such breaths to bring on
a state that I once thought inaccessible
Of late I’ve used this to access advice on what to choose to do
and to modify an ache here and an incipient one there
I consciously sense almost instant results
I am not saying these are that big or otherwise worth noting
only that they are worth it to me
+
More and more I believe everything like this should be free
I am not sure how this will sit
or even how it would sit with me if that was my only choice
But I think realization for pay is an invitation
to believe that the true wonder
we can reap from one another
is skewered by the need to somehow prosper
because of the good you intend to do
Maybe the answer is somewhere else
as in just having nothing be secret
or commercial or anything —
if it involves the majority of ourselves
which is not physical
I shudder to think of the consequences of making a book for sale regarding anything spiritually significant
All education of any sort should be freely available
sans anything


The Slow as Molasses Press

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press