8/5/11

You will note that obscurantism is my MO

I am disgusted with myself and the Web generally whenever I find myself acting as though my life depended on Matt Cutts
Matt is Google's chief of algorithm or something like that
My response is to be intentionally obscure
For example my most recent post talks about raising a statute of limitations
Without indicating on what or whether there was actually a crime committed 
Which there was not in a technical sense
Or which search-worthy person the piece is about
I choose my titles from the ether where all signs have their origin
The only way anyone will actually find a post  here is if someone tells them about it
That is obviously a recipe for failure
But I have learned over time to wear failure as a badge of honor
It is in fact the only honor I would claim without reservation
But I do want readers to know that I am aware of this
And that I have to discipline myself constantly to ensure that there are no exceptions 

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press