10/14/11

Good introduction to "A Pattern Language" Video

Good introduction to "A Pattern Language" | Beyond Pattern Language:

I call it the video with half a head. But the guy knows whereof he speaks and shows you the book I can see in is place a few feet away from me. And indicates it is worth at least four years of higher education - with no student loans to worry about. I call my blog Beyond Pattern Language because designers simply forget this book and proceed on the techno-corporate model. The oligarchical model where a few control the many. Beyond Pattern Language integrates techno with pattern lingo and rocks on to car-free cyber communities. No one appears to listen but that's deceptive. Some of us are moving gently toward that 100th monkey, just as masses are moving with some good restraint to nudge the oligarchy into something like honesty and community concern.

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press