11/10/11

Buried in Cain's own PR, the friendly banter protocol

Cain Truth | Getting out the Truth about Herman Cain: "Consider: I held various executive positions in corporate America for several decades. I had thousands of employees working for me. I can’t even begin to recall how many conversations I had with people during that time, how many directives I gave, how much friendly banter might have taken place."

'via Blog this'

Here we have it. This is not he said she said about whether anything happened. It is forgotten friendly banter. Interpretive amnesia. Obfuscato-realm. I predict that friendly banter will be the standard male recollection from now on, as in I meant well and who could believe otherwise minus any tangible evidence?

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press