12/31/11

Bring on the clouds - computer glut


I would call myself a power user
When I say bring on the clouds
I am thinking streaming so everyone will not need a million gigabytes 
On their own private little gadget
A well set-up operation like mine
Now goes at a snail's pace intermittently
Great business for the speed-up-your-computer mongers

I sense that this year will be the year of multi glut
The year when the honchos decide to stream everything
And somehow reduce the download flood

Maybe I am wrong
I am not techno anymore
Though I used to write neat batch files back when
Now I simply add my voice to any voice that will help keep the Web
From being so stalled that it is largely useless
We are not there yet but the race is on

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press