12/31/11

How President Obama Could Get My Contribution Juices Flowing

He could pardon Bradley Manning
Appoint a panel to examine options for (or create) car free communities
Appoint a panel to do the same on multi-zoned communities
Or create them 
Where everything is in walking distance
He could reexamine the use of drones and their proliferation
He could hold a Global Disarmament Conference to deal with Iran
He could prosecute those who have consciously ripped off investors
I am FOR the President and trust him
To decide what is possible
I am just talking about juice flowing
Thus I provide the following free image
To show you where I stand
Please copy it and send it about
It is the concise truth


Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press