12/31/11

No Dudes - the old Mary Daly treatment

Blamer Book Club - Yee-haw! (showing 1-4 of 4): "No dudes is OK with me, but I'm not the king of this group or anything. "

'via Blog this'

I protested to Mary and this pushes the same button. I could if I wished gussy up a female ID and pass muster even with the venerable Twisty. I would probably get more readers because I would be au courant and not someone who was lost sight of before the last few generations were born. No dudes as a philosophical proposition I could go along with - at least as a sign in the Piercean sense. That would make ME the second. And the third? Don't tell me to just get my stuff straight with other dudes. That's where this whole logic breaks down. THIS is the third.





Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press