12/27/11

My Sense of Psychosynthesis

I Am Not Linking This to Any of the Myriad Sites that Discuss Psychosynthesis - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com: "I am not linking this to any of the myriad sites that discuss psychosynthesis or the prodigious work of Roberto Assagioli. Why? Because what I present here is my own understanding and I have no desire that it be taken as anything other than that. Its workability is entirely my sense of how it works for me. It makes no pretense of faithfully representing anyone else.

The first idea is that we are more than id, ego and superego. These Freudian pillars ignore the reality of a higher self. This is the moral center which is more than superego. It is a center of selflessness or generosity, It is not formed only by environment or training.

In other words, our nature contains a spiritual aspect that connects us to others, that gives us the impulse to do good and to achieve the higher ends in life."

'via Blog this'

More on Psychosynthesis at the Yahoo Voices url above.

See also ShortFormContent at Blogger: The Three Pillars of Abba's Way



Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press