12/27/11

Jesus whether fact or fiction. More than Hamlet. More than Barack

I Am Not Linking This to Any of the Myriad Sites that Discuss Psychosynthesis - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com: "My impression is that there has always been an esoteric side to Psychosynthesis, a sort of Alice Bailey, theosophical, Steineresque throwback. I have little use for such thinking which I believe is actually a sort of elitist twinge that developed in England in the 19th Century as religion itself began its long and continuing collapse. I tend to believe in a much simpler set of things which does not require a vast menu of New Age terms and concepts.

Jesus whether fact or fiction. More than Hamlet. More than Barack. More than anyone else."

'via Blog this'

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press