12/25/11

Program Note - Come Back Please



Program Note - Come Back Please

Most communications efforts as ambitious as this 
Have a staff 
Here there's just me
The result is that I edit pieces once they are up
That includes proofing
That means the readers who click immediately after I post to all the networks
End up encountering what they must regard as careless
Or stupid stuff
Well my advice is this
Come back and see if it has not been corrected
Seriously
I think the experimental purpose of this blog is to 
Encourage coming back and exploring

Anything you type into the search box to your right
Will reveal all manner of short and hopefully pithy pieces
Everything is related
So I repeat
If you saw this and clicked immediately you got
The results of this being a one person operation
While here explore the rest of the blog and related blogs
And come back
Always

Global Online Privacy

No comments:

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press