12/25/11

When I say no one I do not mean my readers!

I said no one gets my thoughts about the future
But you do if you read here regularly
I daresay it's a unique view though
However easy it is to articulate and to understand
Everyone likes the idea of car-free
But no consortium has put together the obvious 
The design of a car-free community that really does the job
That would be a community of 5-10K not only living but working
And being entertained and given health care and education
In the same mile-wide (walkable, stair free) space
In other words creating a high tech version of a medieval city
So that all the amenities now individually available on your gadget
Become a communal basis for shared experiences 
I envision kiosks and squares (sitting areas)
In these cyber-communities
These kiosks would each focus on something interesting and needed 
Like preventive health
Or travel
Or shopping
Or Herodotus
Or how to read
And each would have an expert
This is the employment of the future
Well I have gotten started again
But my point is that it is the established order that is impervious to this effort
Normal people understand it fine
And a few see what it is driving at
In two words
Global salvation

Global Online Privacy

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press