1/13/12

Eating at your keyboard in Manhattan - one

I am partial to Au Bon Pain
There are three of them within a block of my keyboard
I have a metal cross between a plate and a pie tin mottled blue
In it between me and my monitors is
A half eaten Jalopeno bagel
Some unsalted butter and some lite cream cheese
All from Au Bon Pain
Taking a bite now and then
Is a great pleasure for me
I make my own coffee
And imbibe it all  day
Somehow it enables me to relax
Iced with milk and a dollop of Whipped Cream
No I am not obese
I exercise
When I got my bagels this AM
I walked for a half an hour around Macy's 
and Herald Square
If there was no Au Bon Pain
I would consider moving
Now I'll put the other half of the bagel
In the fridge
Ring up my sources and the NYT and see what is doing

The Cap Tip Club - note to friends and followers

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press